Tuesday 17 December 2013

10.000 Subscribers contest!!!

Hi my lovely beading people!!! :)

How are you today? I'm verry happy because I've got 10.000+ subscribers yeeaaahhhhh!!!!! :D

So because I want to thank you all for this milestone in my life and 'beading carrier' I'm holding a contest where you can win a great package of beads :D (I show the beads you can win and a surprise goodie bag in the video)

I choose the Winterglow earrings as the contest piece because this is a simple and fun project to make. It doesn't cost a lot of money to make it, you can get the materials everywhere and its a beginners project. So anyone can enter!!!

If you also want to join this contest, click on the link below to go to the contest video. Please read and hear well what I have to say, because if you don't follow the (simple) rules I can't enter you.

I hope you enjoy this contest and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear!!!!

Lots of love and huggs
HoneyBeads

Click here to go to the contest!!

(source; google/http://www.alegoo.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment